Online courses: If you class is online you will receive the joining instructions either from your tutor or frm Rossett Adult LEarning either the day before or on the day of your course.
In house courses : All languages - Please bring pen and paper to the first class.
Art classes: we provide all materials but please bring an apron or old shirt if you are going to a messy class.
All other classes: you will be told what to bring but if unsure please contact the office.
Is there parking available?
During the day, parking is available in the main school car-park (accessed via Green Lane) until 14.15, and there is ample free parking within walking distance of the school.
The school has a gated entrance/exit for cars and pedestrians with key pad access, press 3 and the button with a bell on it and we can open the gate for you.
In the evening, there is ample parking in our car-park off Green Lane and over-flow parking available in the tennis courts to the right of the main school building. The school gates will be open for entry
Do you have disabled access?
Yes, we have designated car-parking at the front of the main school building and level access into the main school reception.
Some classes are scheduled to be upstairs, but if you let us know that you have mobility issues we can move a classroom to suit you.
What should I wear for exercise classes
Information is provided on the individual course information sheets, generally it’s comfortable clothing, we have exercise mats available to borrow.
Do you provide refreshments?
We provided coffee bar facilities in the day and evening, hot and cold drinks are £1.
As a learner with Rossett Adult Learning you will be entitles to:
- Respect at all times
- The right to feel safe at all times.
- The right to be treated fairly and learn in a place that is free from discrimination, harassment or bullying.
- Fair and prompt action by our staff to deal with any discriminatory incident.
- A safe and pleasant learning environment with good facilities and appropriate resources for your course of study.
- Clear and accessible communication with us.
- Full and accurate information about our courses, including the content and level of the courses and what you can expect to learn.
- Clear information on how much you will have to pay and any additional costs you can expect.
- A response to your requirements if you tell us about your disability.
- Prompt and constructive assessment on your progress throughout your course.
- Impartial information and advice on learning opportunities.
- Notification of any changes to your class or course to be given as quickly as possible.
- Confidentiality of your personal records in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- The opportunity to give feedback on your course.
- The opportunity to be involved in the development of our services
- Complaints to be handled quickly and sympathetically.
As a learner with Rossett Adult Learning you will be expected to:
- Behave in a way that respects the needs of all others to teach, learn and work.
- Behave in a way that doesn’t put yourself or others in danger and follow our Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity regulations.
- Avoid any language or behaviour that others may find unkind, discriminatory or offensive.
- Respect the property of Rossett Adult Learning, Rossett School, the staff and other learners.
- Pay all course fees.
- Tell us if you have a disability that may affect your learning or using any of our services.
Office Opening Hours & Information
Our office is open Monday to Friday 09.00-15.00 term time only, but these hours may differ during the school term. Please continue to make enquiries via email firstname.lastname@example.org, during the holidays as we will be available for queries.