Start date: 11th Jan 2024
Time: 09:15 - 11:15
Duration: 9 weeks
Tutor: Itziar Villameriel
Course code: 24SP120
This course is suitable for students who have already completed 2 year of Spanish and have some knowledge of Spanish
The course is divided in three terms and by the end of the three terms students should be able to:
- Understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings).
- Agree on something or make arrangements in everyday conversation.
- Handle very short social exchanges making him/herself understood in simple, routine situations
- Dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- Describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.
- Inquire about a dwelling. Explain a domestic issue.
- Write short notes, letter and emails, for example thanking someone for something or asking information about something.
- Organise a trip and talk about his/her holiday.