Spanish Intermediate Term 1
Start date: 20th Sep 2021
Time: 11:30 - 13:30
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Sebastian Rodriguez
Course code: AU21124
This course is suitable for students with three years of spanish learning.
During this term you will learn how to:
- Recognise and use the main features of grammar with confidence
- Listen effectively for specific details/general information, ideas and opinions from a range of sources.
- Use a range of 'repair strategies' to overcome communication breakdown
- Communicate adequately in a range of social, transactional and work-related situations
- Ask for and provide information on a range of topics. Seek and respond to ideas and opinions on a range of topics. Take part in varied discussions.
- Read texts in the target language to extract specific details and to identify general information, ideas and opinions from different types of source material (eg. play, poem, short story, extract from a novel, reports, newspaper articles etc)
- Write effectively in the target language for a range of purposes (eg. factual writing, informal and formal correspondence)
- Describe a range of differences between own language and culture and target language and culture
Book: Nuevo Español en Marcha 2