Spanish Elementary Year 2 Term 2
Start date: 8th Jan 2024
Time: 13:00 - 15:00
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Itziar Villameriel
Course code: 24SP118
This course is suitable for students who have already completed 1 year of Spanish or have some basic knowledge.
The course will enable you to:
- Handle short social exchanges to make yourself understood in simple, routine situations e.g. shopping, travel etc.
- Accept or decline invitations and make arrangements
- Read short texts and articles in Spanish to identify key information
- Listen effectively for specific details / general information, ideas and opinions from a range of sources.
- Use different tenses to talk about what you have done and what you are planning to do.
- Describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way
Students are not required to purchase a textbook for this course.