Spanish Elementary Term 1
Start date: 22nd Sep 2021
Time: 12:30 - 14:30
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Sebastian Rodriguez
Course code: AU21121
This course is suitable for students with one years spanish
- Understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings).
- Agree on something or make arrangements in everyday conversation.
- Handle very short social exchanges making him/herself understood in simple, routine situations
- Dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- Describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.