Life Drawing - mixed media for beginners
Start date: 15th Sep 2021
Time: 12:00 - 14:00
Duration: 5 weeks
Tutor: Hannah Alderson
Course code: AU21010
This course aims to develop life drawing skills in a supportive environment, using a variety of different styles and mediums. Time will be given to explore and develop these skills while building confidence in using a variety of mediums to create the human form of a live model.
This course will cover: This hands on course aims to teach the skills involved in drawing, collage, printing, and painting at beginner level.
● use to represent the human form in a variety of ways
● use a variety of mediums
● develop different artistic techniques
● develop observational techniques
● create quick sketches
● develop longer observational studies
● explore line, form, shape, texture, space, colour and value