Italian Pre-Intermediate Term 2
Start date: 9th Jan 2024
Time: 09:30 - 11:30
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Mel Criddle
Course code: 24SP109
This course is suitable for students who have completed two years of Italian study and will enable you to:
- Express yourself simply and coherently regarding everyday situations and areas of personal interest.
- Develop your listening skills using a variety of authentic materials.
- Enter unprepared into conversation on topics which are familiar to you.
- Use a variety of tenses to express what you have done, are planning to do or would like to do.
- Build on your existing knowledge of Italian grammar.
You do not need to purchase a textbook for this course.