Start date: 21st Sep 2022
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Christina Zakopoulu
Course code: 22AU171
This course is suitable for complete beginners.
During the course you will start to learn
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type, such as phrases concerning immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly.
- Interact in a simple way to formulate what s/he is trying to say.
- Ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or on familiar topics.
- Write a short, simple text describing her/himself.
- Fill in forms with personal details, for example entering her/his name, nationality and address on a hotel registration form.
- Write brief personal messages.
- Understand figures, quantities, times and prices.