German Intermediate 2
Start date: 29th Sep 2021
Time: 16:15 - 17:45
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Carol Whitehouse
Course code: AU21112
This course is for:
Students who have completed 4 or more years of German or have a good knowledge of German and who wish to consolidate and extend that knowledge.
The course is divided into three terms (10 weeks each term) and by the end of the three terms students should be able to:
- Recognise and use the main features of grammar with confidence.
- Listen effectively for specific details/general information, ideas and opinions from a range of sources.
- Use a range of ‘repair strategies’ to overcome communication breakdown.
- Communicate adequately in a range of social, transactional and work-related situations.
- Ask for and provide information on a range of topics. Seek and respond to ideas and opinions on a range of topics. Take part in varied discussions.
- Read texts in the target language to extract specific details and identify general information, ideas and opinions from different types of source material.
- Write effectively in the target language for a range of purposes.
- Describe a range of differences between own language and culture and target language and culture.
- Present a topic of interest and answer questions.
Willkommen! 2 German Intermediate Course.
This can be purchased as a coursebook set with 2CD’s and a DVD, but is also available just as coursebook