French Upper Intermediate/Advanced
Start date: 19th Jan 2022
Time: 09:15 - 11:15
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Rima Bennett
Course code: SP22103
The course is divided in three terms (10 weeks each term) and by the end of the three terms students should be able to
• understand a wide range of articles and longer texts and also grasp implicit meanings.
• Express him/herself spontaneously and fluently.
• Use the language effectively and flexibly in his/her social and professional life.
• Make clear, structured and detailed statements on complex topics and apply various means of text association appropriately in the process
• Develop cultural awareness and cross-cultural capability
• Discuss political and social issues