Start date: 8th Jan 2024
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Rima Bennett
Course code: 24SP140
This course is for
Students who have completed 2 years of French or have some knowledge of French.
The course is divided in three terms and by the end of the three terms students should be able to:
· Understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings).
· Agree on something or make arrangements in everyday conversation.
· Handle very short social exchanges making him/herself understood in simple, routine situations
· Dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
· Describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.
· Inquire about a dwelling. Explain a domestic issue.
· Write short notes, letter and emails, for example thanking someone for something or asking information about something.
· Organise a trip and talk about his/her holiday.
For the first session new students will need:
Pen and paper only. Students will be provided with handouts/worksheets.
Édito Niveau A1 Méthode de français + Édito A1 Cahier d’activités