Start date: 22nd Sep 2022
Time: 11:30 - 13:30
Duration: 10 weeks
Tutor: Catherine Jennings
Course code: 22AU120
During the course you will learn to:
- Understand sentences and commonly used expressions associated with topics directly related to his/her direct circumstances (e.g. personal information or information about his/her family, shopping, work, immediate surroundings).
- Agree on something or make arrangements in everyday conversation.
- Handle very short social exchanges making him/herself understood in simple, routine situations
- Dealing with a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and common topics.
- Describe his/her background and education, immediate surroundings and other things associated with immediate needs in a simple way.
- Write short notes, letter and emails, for example thanking someone for something or asking information about something.