Face Painting for Beginners (inc all materials to keep)
Start date: 21st Sep 2022
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Duration: 5 weeks
Tutor: Corrina Robson
Course code: 22AU079
Thinking of becoming a face Painter?
Do you have kids who want to be the best pumpkin at halloween?
Would you like to paint at your school fair?
Would you like to learn a new skill?
Then Face Painting for beginners if for you! Whatever your reason we will cover the basics from hygiene and tools to simple designs-all based around Halloween.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be artistic or able to draw, as you will learn how to Face Paint from the very beginning.
Over the 5 weeks you will learn:
- Paint types and uses, texture and saturation.
- Basic hygiene and cleanliness when painting whether you’re painting 1 person or 100!
- Tools for Face Painters, and kit basic
- Simple brush strokes and sponge use and getting the best from your tools.
- 5 designs you can recreate at home, and build from.
As part of the fee you will receive and keep brushes and a paint pallet with all the colours you will need to recreate each design at home. These will be professional quality paints and brushes.
It is important to note that we will eventually be painting on each their. You will need to be both happy to be painted on and able to be - ie no known or suspected allergies. If you have any concerns or queries, please do contact us to discuss before booking. Patch tests can also be carried out before booking.