Exploring drawing all abilities
Start date: 2nd Mar 2022
Time: 09:15 - 11:45
Duration: 6 weeks
Tutor: Richard Squire
Course code: SP221010
A course for everyone of any ability.
We have all drawn 'stuff'' but where does drawing start?
How can we develop our existing skills?
Here's a chance for a fresh look from the bottom up.
A chance to go from where you are towards where you wish to be.
This course will aim to cover the fundamental aspects of how to improve drawing skills.
- we will assume nothing and explore drawing step by step in a relaxed way.
- we will aim to develop observational skills and individual ways of seeing.
- we will use a range of drawing materials, papers and techniques.
- there will be no right or wrong way to do things just your best way forward.
- you will have the chance to ask all those questions about drawing that you want answers to.
All materials will be provided but you may wish to bring along some of your own favourite materials to try out.