Art from the start - introduction to sketching and watercolours
Start date: 20th Sep 2021
Time: 19:00 - 21:00
Tutor: Fiona Odle
Course code: AU21053
This is a course for beginners who want to start learning about art. The first 5 weeks of the course will cover sketching and using watercolour. Don't be afraid, you will all be learning in an inclusive and fun environment.
1. Sketching The basics – Observation, how to create texture and contrast
2. Sketching Easy ways to draw perspective, composition, and proportion
3. Sketching Still life, putting your new skills into practise.
4. Watercolour The basics – Learn how to use this versatile medium
5. Watercolour Create beautiful birds with easy techniques