Animal Portraits And More for Beginners
Start date: 15th Sep 2022
Time: 13:15 - 15:45
Duration: 6 weeks
Tutor: Richard Squire
Course code: 22AU018
Please note that the time of this class has changed to 13.15 - 15.45
This course aims to introduce pupils to Animal Drawing and/or Painting in a supportive and informative way.
Skills will be demonstrated and time will be given to explore and develop these skills while building one's confidence.
This hands on course aims to teach the skills involved in using a range of materials at beginner level.
- learn how to observe animals effectively
● learn how to plan and compose your work
- learn how to layer ones' work
● explore a range of mark making and drawing/painting techniques
● explore manipulating colours and textures
● explore different materials in combination with each other
● learn how to control colours and tones
All materials will be provided but you may wish to bring along some of your own favourite materials to try out.